Deadline for applications: 31st May 2019
Any incomplete application will not be treated
- Application to the competition until 31st May 2019
ECA-EC direct member ECA-EC indirect member No member Country group 1 40 € 50 € 60 € Country group 2 30 € 40 € 50 € Country group 3 20 € 30 € 40 €
- Results on 30th June 2019
- Registration of selected applicants and payment of competition fee until 31th July 2019
ECA-EC direct member ECA-EC indirect member No member Country group 1 280 € 300 € 320 € Country group 2 200 € 220 € 240 € Country group 3 130 € 150 € 170 €
Country groups: people from different countries pay a different participation fee.
The countries are the usual codes for internet domains.
Country group 1: AT, BE, CA, CH, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, HK, IE, IL, IS, IT, JP, LU, NL, NO, SE, SG, UK, US
Country group 2: AR, CN, CO, CY, CZ, EE, GR, MT, PL, PT, SI, SK, TW, ZA and some overseas countries
Country group 3: AL, AM, BA, BG, BY, GE, HR, HU, KZ, LT, LV, MD, ME, MK, RO, RS, RU, TR, UA
If your country is not listed or you are not sure which country group you belong to, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate material and documents
Each candidate has to send to the email email@example.com the following documents (via Wetransfer, Dropbox or other file sharing software):
- ID document (passport)
- Curriculum vitae / biography (in English)
- One colour photo (digital, maximum size 1MB)
- A recommendation letter of a conducting professor / a reputable choral expert / the national choral organisation of the candidate’s country (in English).
- A video recording of a choir concert or rehearsal on which the conducting skills of the candidate can be clearly seen (max. 10 minutes), recording date may not be prior to 1st January 2018
Propulsé par HelloAsso